It is important to understand, that even the smallest leaks should be repaired in order to avoid wasting water or potential damage to your home. A small drip in your kitchen sink can waste up to five gallons of water a day, while a running toilet can waste gallons of water an hour. Here are a few scenarios where you should pick up the phone and give us a call for plumbing services right away:
- Slow or clogged drain: If your tubs or sinks are not draining quickly there could be a blockage in your drain, and if you’re not comfortable trying to clear the blockage yourself, an expert plumber from Armor Air can get the job done easily and offer competitive prices on our plumbing services.
- Running toilets: There are many reasons a toilet might run long after flushing, but more importantly, a running toilet can waste hundreds of dollars of water. Save money by calling us right away for your plumbing repair service.
- Leaky faucet: Do you have low water pressure in your sinks, tubs, or showers? Or, do you hear a constant dripping noise? You probably have a leaky faucet, which can be a pain for both your ears and your wallet.
- Leaky pipes: Changes in the weather and temperature can take a toll on your pipes, causing hidden leaks behind your walls or ceilings, and manifest in ugly water stains and devastating structural damage. Schedule service with Armor Air right away if you suspect a leak.
- Water heater issues: Is your water heater no longer producing hot water? Is the pilot light out or is there a leak in your water heater? Water heaters last an average of 8 years, so depending on their age, we can assess the damage and do the water heater repair, or recommend replacement water heaters like traditional tank water heaters or tankless water heaters.
If you aren’t sure how to fix any of these plumbing issues, you will want to call a professional for plumbing services. Armor Air’s expert plumbers can provide quality work and expert advice for your Indianapolis area home or business.